Tuesday, November 30, 2010

....curious husky.....????



I know cat to be curious but I didn't know that Husky could be so. Well, at least not my neighbour's dog, Sasha....???
I like dogs but NOT Siberian Huskies. No way Jose!!!! The very site of Sasha scares the hell out of me. God Almighty!!!! Look at this face, mouth, eyes.....
I'll settle for a cup-poodle. I'll cuddle a cup-poodle any time.
The funny part_ Sasha is just as afraid of me.......hahahahaha!!!!!

The other day, Sasha wondered over to my place. The doors were open, I bet she smelled me and wanted to take a peek, while I was completely engrossed in watering my fresh cut flowers.
No one was home. Nothing was home. That's what I thought. Until I heard some strange noise. It was like gentle taps on the flat surface. It wouldn't go away or stop. Then, it was gentle scratch on the wooden floor, and right behind me.
I turned around and to my utter horror I saw Sasha's open mouth, teeth, sharp and light coloured eyes looking at me.

It was not funny.

The poor dog was so frightened, she ran back, stopped, turned around to see what I was doing____yelling the owner's name, closing the door and reopening, hoping someone will hear me and take the dog away........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Sasha was gone.
She realised that she wouldn't get any pat, treats or hugs and instead all she got was a woman acting weird and noisy :(

Oh! Well!! She tried. She payed me a brave visit.
She reached out.
She didn't bark or jump on her potential new friend.

Strange of all__
There had been guests of neighbours who simply LOOOVEEEEE Huskies and wanted to cuddle Sasha. BUT Sasha wouldn't go near them.......??????

Sasha has made every attempt at every chance to be near me.
:)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment